Revivalist is a reader-supported endeavor and our posts may contain affiliate links. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Engagement rings are one of the most important purchases you’ll ever make. They symbolize love and commitment to spend the rest of your life with someone. Finding the perfect engagement ring is not always easy, as there are many factors to consider like style, budget and personal preference.
Here are the 8 best engagement rings for any bride.
What to Consider Beforehand
Before you head out to find the perfect ring for your bride, you should sit down and consider some crucial things. Here are some aspects to think about before you get a ring.
- Consider your budget. Rings vary greatly, with some costing up to thousands of dollars and others more affordable. Determine what you are willing to spend before shopping and what fits your budget.
- Determine ring style. You want to make sure you get a ring that encapsulates your partner and is their style. Investigate what style your significant other prefers by observing their jewelry or asking friends and family for advice.
- Choose the diamond shape. This is a crucial part when choosing the perfect ring. Each shape has its own unique features, so choose one that fits your partner’s style best. The most popular options are round, princess, cushion and pear.
- Select diamond quality. The quality of a diamond is determined by the 4 Cs: carat weight, cut, color and clarity. A diamond’s cut refers to the angles and proportions of the diamonds and affects the sparkle and brilliance. The higher the grade cut, the more sparkle. Colors range from yellow to clear and clarity refers to the number of flaws. The weight is how large and the bigger, the more valuable.
- Consider Metal Type. Engagement rings are made from gold, platinum or white gold. Each metal has unique characteristics, so choose one to suit your significant other.
Engagement Ring Inspiration
There are so many gorgeous rings on the market now. Exploring the options will give you a perspective on how many choices you have regarding the best ring for your partner. These are some choices to consider that any bride will love.
1. Halo Engagement Ring
This is a ring that has gained popularity in recent years. This style features a diamond surrounded by a “halo” of smaller diamonds. It creates an illusion of a larger diamond and adds extra sparkle. The band can be plain or can feature even more diamonds or other gemstones. This is a great choice when looking for something elegant and unique.
2. Classic Solitaire Ring
The classic solitaire engagement ring is a classic for a reason. It is a timeless choice that will always stay in style. It is simple yet elegant, featuring a single diamond in the center of the band. The diamond is typically round, but it can be other shapes like square or oval too. The band itself can be made from various materials, including yellow gold, white gold, rose gold and platinum.
This is a great choice if you want a ring that stands the test of time.
3. Vintage Engagement Ring
If your partner loves old-fashioned jewelry, this will be an attractive choice. The style features intricate designs, other gemstones and the main diamond. They are found in any material that fits your preferences with tons of one-of-a-kind options. If you want a ring with character and history, this is a gorgeous ring to consider.
4. Side Stone Engagement Ring
Side stone rings feature several smaller diamonds on the slides of the center stone. The side stones are meant to enca[sulate the beauty of the center stone and give the ring and eye-catching appearance. You can also have other gemstones on the side, like sapphire or crystal.
5. Three-Stone Ring
The three-stone engagement ring is a beautiful choice and has a fantastic meaning behind it too. It represents the past, present and future of your relationship having the three diamonds set side by side on the band. The center stone is larger than the two on the side, but they can all be the same size if you prefer that look. It is perfect since it is sentimental and stunning.
6. Custom Engagement Ring
If none of the rings you looked at are a good fit, you can customize a ring to make it uniquely yours. When it is made just for you, it is a one-of-a-kind piece that perfectly matches your style and reflects your personality. You can get these rings from a jeweler and work with them to pick the materials, style and design of the perfect ring. If you want something truly unique a custom ring is your best choice.
7. Cushion Cut Ring
The cushion-cut ring is a popular choice since it features a square or rectangular shape diamond with round corners. Some people choose to have their cut sharper, but they are brilliant and modern either way. If you love a ring that sparkles in the light, this on is for you since it reflects light well.
8. Colored Stone Engagement Ring
Colored rings are a beautiful choice for those who want something beautiful and colorful. It differs from the traditional clear diamond, making a statement on the finger. The center stone can be any color from yellow, pink, blue, green and more. The band can also feature colored stones, diamonds or be plain. It is perfect for someone who wants a ring that is striking and unusual at the same time.
Explore Ring Options
Finding the perfect ring will take time, but it is worth it to put a smile on your loved one’s face. There is no right or wrong choice. It entirely comes down to the ring that suits your significant other’s personality and preferences while fitting into your budget needs.
Subscribe to Our Weekly Newsletter
We would love to connect deeper with you!