Revivalist is currently closed to contributors. If you’re interested in writing for us in the future, read on to learn about our editorial guidelines.
Revivalist is dedicated to empowering women to live happy, healthy and adventurous lives. We explore the latest in travel, home, wellness, weddings and style to inspire you to live the lifestyle of your dreams.
Interested in sharing your ideas? Read below to learn about our editorial guidelines.
At Revivalist, our mission is to create content that is uplifting, adventurous and bold. Our tone is inspiring and empowering. We are never judgmental, and we always back up our claims with reputable sources.
Your piece should be research-based and easy to understand, maintaining an informative but conversational voice.
Before sending your submission, make sure it meets the following standards:
- 800 words minimum
- Has not been published elsewhere
- Research is properly cited with links to reputable sources
- Fits in one of our site categories
- Follows AP Style grammatical guidelines
If it is clear that your article is solely for SEO purposes, it will not be published. We reserve the right to edit and remove any elements of your work.
Download our full style guide here:
Revivalist covers the following categories: Adventure, Home, Wellness, Life and Style.
- Adventure: travel tips, destination guides, packing lists, advice for female travelers
- Home: decor trends, DIYs, cleaning and organization, recipes and entertaining
- Wellness: women’s health, holistic wellness, self care
- Life: practical tips, inspiration, achieving your goals, life milestones
- Weddings: wedding trends, planning, decor ideas, dress inspiration, budget guides
- Style: fashion trends, beauty
To get a sense of what we’re looking for, we encourage you to read through a few posts before pitching to ensure your idea will fit with our content and has not been covered already.
Become A Contributor
Revivalist is currently closed to contributors. When we reopen, you can follow the steps below:
Ready to join our community? Once you have read through our guidelines, feel free to send us your ideas! Head over to our contact page and shoot us a message with the following:
- A brief introduction
- 2-3 writing samples
- A few potential topic ideas
If we like your ideas, we’ll respond to go over next steps. We can’t wait to hear from you!
Subscribe to Our Weekly Newsletter
We would love to connect deeper with you!