Revivalist is a reader-supported endeavor and our posts may contain affiliate links. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Life is full of ups and downs that are bound to happen. Taking care of yourself is an essential part of life to support your overall well-being. Certain situations can knock you down, but getting back up proves your strength and reliance. Self care quotes can be the motivation you need to get up from whatever has you down. Here are the 53 best self-care quotes when life has you down.
Self Care Quotes After a Heartbreak
Heartbreaks are a difficult situation to navigate. Here are some quotes to feel confident after a difficult breakup.
- You owe yourself the love that you freely gave to someone who didn’t deserve it.
- Healing begins the moment you choose yourself.
- Your heart may be broken, but your spirit is resilient.
- Sometimes the greatest act of self-care is letting go.
- You can’t pour from an empty cup, so you must care for yourself first.
- In the midst of heartbreak, remember you are still whole.
- Your value is not decreased based on the inability of someone else to see your worth.
- Allow yourself to feel your feelings, but never forget to love yourself through it all.
- Someday, your heartbreak will make you stronger and help you navigate life better.
- Rebuilding yourself after heartbreak is an act of self-love and bravery.
- Your past does not define you. You have the power to create a beautiful future.
- Healing is not linear, but every you should celebrate every step forward.
- Embrace the pain. It will lead you to a deeper understanding of who you are.
- Self-care is the least selfish thing you can do. It is essential for your well-being after a heartbreak.
- You deserve a love that never leaves you broken and it starts within yourself.
- It is okay to focus on yourself and learn about new passions while you grow.
- Heartbreak is not a reflection of your worthiness of love.
- Every ending is an opportunity for a new beginning. Embrace the possibilities.
- Forgive yourself for giving so much love to the wrong person. I was a lesson to build self-love.
- Letting go of someone who did nothing wrong can be hard to understand. Sometimes, you can be the whole package at the wrong destination.
- Self-care after heartbreak is a form of self-rescue. Save yourself and embrace the feelings.
- Pain and joy have something in common: the demand to be felt. Seek out the joy inside you.
Self Care Quotes When You’re Burnt Out
Feeling burnt out from life or a job can be difficult. The stress can get overwhelming and everything in life seems more challenging to get through. It can feel emotionally and physically exhausting while reducing your productivity and motivation to enjoy your interests in life. When you are going through burnout, you need a reminder to step back and take care of yourself. Here are some quotes to remind you to care for yourself.
- You can’t pour from an empty cup, so take care of yourself first.
- Allow yourself to take breaks. It is important to rest.
- Burnout is a signal you have been strong for too long. It is time to take care of yourself.
- You are not obligated to run yourself into the ground. Take a step back and recharge.
- Rest and self-care are so important. When you replenish your spirit, it allows you to overflow and serve the best for others.
- Listen to your body and honor its need for rest and rejuvenation.
- Set boundaries and learn to say no when it is needed—your well-being matters.
- Practice self-compassion. Be kind to yourself and give yourself grace during times of burnout.
- Give yourself permission to take a break without feeling guilty.
- Choose rest over burnout. Your well-being should never be compromised.
- Reconnect with your passions and hobbies while you feel the joy returning inside you.
- Surround yourself with positive support and people who uplift you.
- Find balance in your life and take time for self care.
- Remember that self care is an ongoing practice that should be implemented into your daily life.
Self Care Quotes For Low Confidence
Low confidence can be hard to navigate, and some days are better than others. Having positive words to rely on can give you a little pick-me-up when you need it. Remember these value quotes to boost your feelings that day if you are struggling with self-confidence.
- Self-confidence is the best outfit you can wear. Rock it and shine.
- Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know there are things inside of you that are more valuable than your appearance.
- Your worth stays the same no matter how others perceive you.
- Self-confidence is not about being perfect. It is about embracing your imperfections and loving yourself anyway.
- You are enough. You always have been and always will be.
- Don’t compare yourself to others. Everyone’s uniqueness should be celebrated.
- Self-confidence is when you celebrate your strengths and accomplishments. You can do amazing things.
- You can rewrite your story. Believe in yourself and grow.
- Focus on self-care and self-love. This way your confidence and positivity will flourish.
- Remember that self-love is a journey, not a destination. Be patient and kind to yourself.
- Challenge your negative self-talk and replace it with affirmations that empower and uplift you.
- Focus on progress, not perfection. You should celebrate every step.
- External validation does not define you. Your values lie within you.
- Embrace failure as a stepping stone to success. Each setback is an opportunity for growth.
- Dress in a way that makes you feel confident and comfortable. Your outward appearance can positively impact your self-confidence.
- Practice self-compassion and treat yourself with kindness and understanding.
- Remember that nobody is perfect, so embrace your flaws and label them unique and beautiful.
Practice Self Care
Self-care can help center you and make you realize you also need care to function well. No matter what hard time you are going through, there are things to remember to get through it and practice giving yourself grace.
Subscribe to Our Weekly Newsletter
We would love to connect deeper with you!