Revivalist is a reader-supported endeavor and our posts may contain affiliate links. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Marriage is a lot like parenting–it’s one of your life’s most challenging yet rewarding roller coaster rides. You’ll likely want to strangle your significant other on numerous occasions and want to hold onto them for dear life and never let go on others.
Love has captured audiences for centuries because it’s the most surreal and phenomenal yet perplexing and frustrating experience you can ever encounter. Here are some anniversary wishes for couples to express your love or congratulations to your spouse or friends and family celebrating an anniversary.
Memorable Milestone Ideas
Anniversaries are milestones to celebrate your union and how far you’ve come in your marriage or relationship and pose an opportunity to reflect and show appreciation to your spouse. Writing a heartfelt letter to express yourself and commemorate this occasion can make them feel all the feels.
Reflect on when you realized you wanted to spend forever with your person and other romantic moments for inspiration. Dig deep, search for why you love specific things about them and incorporate those feelings into your writing.
Take the traditional route and purchase a gift incorporating tradition, like something made of leather, on your third anniversary. Or, you can use these quotes as inspiration for a card or letter to give to your love. These quotes work great to pair with a gift or to send as anniversary wishes for couples you care about.
Cute Quotes for Couples
Here are a few quotes from films, literature, and other musings from the internet for your interpretation or inspiration. As an added bonus, these quotes make excellent captions for social media posts.
- “You’re my end and my beginning. Even when I lose, I’m winning.”–John Legend
- “Three words eight letters, say it and I’m yours.”–Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl
- “When all my dreams come true, the one I want next to me, it’s you.”–Lucas Scott from One Tree Hill
- “I think I’d miss you even if we never met.”–The Wedding Date
- “The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.”–Audrey Hepburn
- “He’s more myself than I am. Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.”–Emily Bronte, Wuthering Heights
- “I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you.”–Elizabeth Barret Browning
- “I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever.”–The Vow
- “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.”–Nicholas Sparks
- “You are the finest, loveliest, tenderest, and most beautiful person I have ever known and even that is an understatement.”–F. Scott Fitzgerald
- “In case you ever foolishly forget: I am never not thinking of you.”–Virginia Woolf
- “You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be.”–Goo Goo Dolls
- “What we find in a soulmate is not something wild to tame, but something wild to run with.” –Robert Brault
The Cutest Anniversary Wishes for Couples
Marriage requires a commitment to grow and evolve together as you work through life’s challenges. It’s filled with compromise, sacrifice and a willingness to nurture this undeniable bond that keeps you sane in the chaotic whirlwind of life. We hope one of these quotes resonated with you to help with your anniversary wishes for couples.
Subscribe to Our Weekly Newsletter
We would love to connect deeper with you!